Great waders do not have to break the bank. Simms Freestone Stockingfoots are engineered for strength, with center-seam construction to combat abrasion leaks and articulated knees for uninhibited mobility. And as for that South Island back-packing mission that’s been gnawing at your imagination for years? Well…now you have an excuse to splurge.
- QuadraLam™ Technology with Toray® waterproof fabric
- Center seam construction with articulated knees for added mobility
- External chest pocket with hook & loop closure, reach-through hand pocket & flip-out pocket
- Built-in belt loop at center-back; nylon wading belt included
- Improved abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Easily converts to waist highs
- Nylon wading belt included