A powerful fish pulling hard on the end of the line is one of the best feelings in the world. But ill-fitting waders designed for men can dampen the joy of the experience. For the Simms Womens G3 Guide Stockingfoot waders, Simms went directly to the source, female guides. The result is a women’s specific fit that is tough enough to handle day after day of river abuse. Center-leg seam construction and the legendary quality and durability of Simms’ GORE-TEX® G3 material makes these women’s waders the total package.
Simms Womens G3 Guide Waders Features
- Women’s‐specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station
- Zippered, reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 1.5 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 40 oz./ 1334 g.