Patagonia River Crampons
After slipping and sliding through yet another slick, cobbled Skeena run, we came home determined to find a better traction solution. Drawing on his mountaineering experience, Yvon Chouinard disappeared into the Tin Shed and went to work. The result? Our new Patagonia River Crampons, the highest-traction wading device ever built. The secret is in the widely spaced aluminum-bar treads, which are hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to grip the rock itself. The bars are mounted to a fully adjustable stainless steel frame and held in place with an easy-on, easy-off adjustable harness system. The River Crampon fits over any wading boot and comes in two sizes: S/M for size 6 through 10 boots, and L/XL for 10 through 14. Simple, easily cleaned design and fast-drying materials help stop invasive species transport. U.S. Patent Pending.
- Hard-biting aluminum bars perform outstandingly well in virtually all wading conditions
- Adjustable length adapts to any wading boot
- Corrosion-resistant materials ideally suited to fresh and saltwater fishing applications
- Adjustable corrosion-resistant harness system allows the crampon to be removed easily
- Will not damage boat interiors as long as you are careful, they are far better than cleats in this regard
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Stainless steel frame with riveted aluminum bars. Hard neoprene corrosion-resistant harness system
- 822 g (29 oz)
- Made in USA.