Simms Zipit Bootie II
I picked up these booties for bonefishing in Florida, but they were great fishing for bluefish in Long Island. If you’re looking for a substantial easy to slip into bargain, look no further than the Simms Zipit Bootie II.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening & YKK locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole & molded EVA sockliner & full length Bi-Fit lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- Offered in men’s whole sizes: 8-14